1) Only one User-ID per person. If we discover someone using multiple email addresses to give themselves multiple accounts or have any suspicion of anyone using multiple accounts, the multiple account will be deleted and the member will be warned and given penalties at the discretion of the administrator.
2) Administration has the right to deny board access rights and/or membership to anyone they feel might be a threat to the boards, its members, and/or the community.
3) Please be respectful of board members at all times. No blatant flaming or extreme vulgar language is allowed, it will NOT be tolerated.
4) The forums are to be a place where everyone’s opinion is accepted. Everyone on the forums has a right to express their opinions in a respectful manner.
5) Any questions about the boards and how they are run should be directed to an administrator or Moderator only.
6) RB Forums will not give out any user information to third parties unless there is a threat to the community.
7) No vulgar usernames are permitted.
8) RB Forums reserves the right to email board members using their registered address at any time.
9) RB Forums reserves the right to change any part of these rules at any time.
10) Do not type everything in UPPER CASE as your comments are more difficult to read and will be interpreted as SHOUTING. This includes topic titles!
11) RB Forums follows a warning system. When rules are violated, warnings and possible suspensions of privileges are given. When a user has reached a substantial amount of warnings, they may be banned from the boards at the discretion of the administrator.
12) This is a PG/PG-13 forum. This is a forum dedicated to a CHILDHOOD character. Therefore, anything that isn't seen in a movie a 12 year old would normally watch is not to be posted. This includes sexual acts but is not to be confused with a family/friend loving act such as a small kiss or a hug. Nudity and extreme violence and profanity are also not allowed.
13) Controversial topics are okay as long as people remember they need to be open minded. Just as they have strong feelings about something, someone else might have strong feelings in the opposite direction and they have that right. No flaming and direct attacks on anyone are allowed.
14) RB Forums and its staff are not responsible for buyer/seller transactions, especially if they were done off the website. Please make sure you check feedback and other sources before you enter a transaction with another person. If you have had a good or bad experience you would like to share, post it in a tasteful way in the references section.